Sonntag, 5. August 2007

soy silk meets sefoam | summer knitting

finally we have some summer here and i had the idea of knitting a quick and easy one-skein summer-scarf. this candy-coloured skein of oasis from the south western trading company maylin presented to me last year (she was my one skein exchange pal and surprised me with three wonderful parcels).
i had tested pattern and yarn last year and was really pleased with the result. after reducing the stitches from 46 to 26 the scarf is now about 4 in wide and (after blocking) 78 in long. more pics after blocking....
happy sunny knitting!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Oh I just love the way that has turned out, I may have to make one myself!

    AntwortenLöschen

ich freue mich über eure kommentare. beim absenden eures kommentars (klick auf "veröffentlichen") speichert dieses blog den usernamen (falls nicht anonym kommentiert wird), den kommentar und einen zeitstempel sowie eventuell die IP-adresse. mit dem abschicken des kommentars erklärst du dich mit der datenschutzerklärung einverstanden.
weitere informationen: datenschutzerklärung von google