Sonntag, 30. Dezember 2007

there and back again

we spent some lazy days nearby munich with my family and enjoyed last friday the afternoon at the sunny tegernsee. during the holidays i had a lot of time to enjoy myself. i got inspiration from fitted knits (a x-mas-present from my sister), started the cardigan # 50 from filati 34 and had an entertainig time reading the 8th montalbano mystery.


and least the last finished projects for this year: a neckwarmer and bluebell for my sister as x-mas-present and the kolenyas for me.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

ich freue mich über eure kommentare. beim absenden eures kommentars (klick auf "veröffentlichen") speichert dieses blog den usernamen (falls nicht anonym kommentiert wird), den kommentar und einen zeitstempel sowie eventuell die IP-adresse. mit dem abschicken des kommentars erklärst du dich mit der datenschutzerklärung einverstanden.
weitere informationen: datenschutzerklärung von google