Dienstag, 22. August 2006

wonderful ksks-pal

this morning my ksks-parcel from laurie waited for me at the post-shop. it´s w o n d e r f u l! i can´t express my joy and surprise -
a wonderful knitted bag, fabulous sunny yarn with two patterns and also a skein for my first dying-experience with kool-aid colors! two circulars AND notecards AND four knitting magazines which are so rare to buy here in germany!!!

today in the evening i will also post pictures here in my blog. but you can also see some pictures of the bag she knitted for me and her own knit sock kit here at lauries blog.
i hope that my kit will also soon arrive at my pal - tomorrow it will be on its way for two weeks...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

ich freue mich über eure kommentare. beim absenden eures kommentars (klick auf "veröffentlichen") speichert dieses blog den usernamen (falls nicht anonym kommentiert wird), den kommentar und einen zeitstempel sowie eventuell die IP-adresse. mit dem abschicken des kommentars erklärst du dich mit der datenschutzerklärung einverstanden.
weitere informationen: datenschutzerklärung von google